Hi everyone! This week’s little things of life post is here now.
1) New plant in the apartment. This is called as Spathiphyllum and has beautiful white flowers. And the flower pot is from a garage sale. The brass pot reminds me of my dear India and moreover, the golden color gives a touch of luxurious effect to the interior.
2) The (authentic) Piña Colada in a pineapple mug! It was prepared by the Husband during the weekend.
3) This bag that I got as a gift for my birthday from my friends, doesn’t leave me now. It sinks in perfectly with the summer mood. The color and the watermelon button are just perfect for these sunny days. And those are my palazzo pants. You can see the outfit post here.
4) My latest discovery is this shop in Paris, called ‘La Trésorerie’ (meaning ‘the treasury’). I’m in love with their collection of fine dining and kitchen articles. I like the minimal and authentic handmade ceramic bowls.
5) The nail paint from ‘Manucurist’ that I got in the #laboumbalzac event sometime back. By the way, an outfit post featuring a denim romper from Balzac Paris is coming up on the blog.
6) I was at an event in Paris and the building where it happened was wonderfully designed! The marble table was very beautiful and I had to click a picture of it.
7) I love peonies, but this is the first time I’m seeing them dried up. It kind of gave a rustic feel to the apartment so I left them where they were.
8) These are the ceramic bowls that I got from ‘La Trésorerie’ shop that you can see in n° 4. I am slowly drifting towards the minimal lifestyle (aesthetically).
Speak to you in my next post people. In the meantime, check out the last post with a lot of Brussels pictures.